Velan Valves – Ball Valves
The Best Selection of Ball Valves from 700 Valve Supply
At 700 Valve Supply, we offer a comprehensive inventory of valve solutions for the oil, gas, and petroleum energy industries. Ball valves are among the most commonly used components in pipelines and refineries and offer space-efficient flow control in these environments. Depending on the size and location of the valve, trunnion ball valves may be used to reduce torque and increase pressure resistance for these components. The technical experts at 700 Valve Supply can provide you with name-brand valve replacements in a wide array of configurations, sizes, and pressure ratings to ensure that your equipment performs to your precise specifications.
Versatile and Cost-Effective Ball Valve Solutions
Ball valves represent a winning combination of relatively low cost and versatility that can provide solid support in the oil and gas field. By turning the handle or lever, operators can open or close these valves quickly and easily. Also referred to as quarter-turn valves, ball valves are one of the simplest and most reliable types of valve solutions and are available in plastic, metal, and metal-ceramic versions to suit a wide range of industry needs.
The Best Selection of Ball Valves
On an average day, 700 Valve Supply carries over 35,000 valves in stock to ensure that we can deliver the valve you need as quickly as possible. Our inventory of ball valves includes the following products:
- One, two, and three-piece ball valves to suit a wide range of petrochemical industry needs
- OMB floating valves
- Velan nickel-alloy valves and exotic alloy valves for specialty use
- Cryogenic valves designed to stand up to extreme low temperature use
- OMB trunnion valves that provide increased durability under pressure
- Forged steel valves for maximum performance in oil and gas extraction and processing
- Reduced bore ball valves for increasing the velocity of flow in applications where this is a desirable result
- OMB top-entry valves for easier repair access
- Bellows seal valves that offer added protection against petrochemical leaks and spills
We are an exclusive distributor for Velan exotic and nickel alloy valves and are the single largest North American distributor for both OMB and Velan valve products. Our valves are crafted to conform to all applicable API, ASTM, and ASME standards to ensure the best performance and durability in your petrochemical processing facility.
A family-owned Houston business, 700 Valve Supply was founded to provide reliable top-quality valves for the Texas oil industry and for clients across the country and around the world. Our expert staff can provide you with guidance on the most cost-effective and durable solutions for your valve replacement needs. We offer friendly and responsive customer service and stand behind the products we sell to ensure your complete satisfaction. Call the professionals at 700 Valve Supply today or stop in to discuss your needs in-depth with one of our helpful technicians. We look forward to working with you.